Saturday, December 04, 2004

Merry Christmas Season

Hi Gals - I am doing well in Calfornia. I went for a run today feeling like I put out a serious effort and it seemed so long as I was trotting along. I came inside dissapointed to see that only thirty minutes had ticked by on the clock. This getting in shape thing is less than fantastic. I inherited all these small sized jeans from a friend and need to shed some pounds so I can fit myself into them. No, buying new pants would be too easy.

We have been getting ready for Christmas - Blake likes to talk about 'canta clause' and the 'tis-mas' tree. He plays with all the ornaments that my grandma gave me when I was little and it just drives me crazy knowing that they won't last long with him around. Rachel is baby Jesus in a production at the Oakland temple and it has been a great experience. I get to sit there kind of with Heavenly Father's perspective and watch while my baby is cradled in Mary's arms. It has been a great way to start this Christmas season.

We get to be in Utah the 19th of December through the 1st of January and would love to see whomever is around. Please post a comment or something or email me and let me know if you will be around and would like to get together - I was thinking perhaps the 30th of December, the night before New Year's Eve.

Love ya gals! Great to hear from everyone!

--Kristen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home