Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wow!!

Well girls, I have to admit this blog thing is a great way to keep in touch. It is fun to see how this site has spread to so many of the past runners, and it's great to get updates on everyone. I have to admit that I didn't even know Nan had a son, so it was good to hear from her...and it sounds like she'll be joining us at the marathon next October.

I am so excited about JoLee getting married...although that leaves very few of us in the "singles" department, it will be exciting to see another one of us "fall". Hopefully as many of us as possible will be able to reunite in Colorado in March, have a nice long run, and then eat lots of wedding cake.

As for myself, life is still going great. I just returned from a deer hunt in southern Utah, and had a blast. Although the weather truly got the best of us, it was fun to see all the snow that Utah is getting. We have been getting tons of rain lately, and coming from someone who is use to a 75 degree winter, it has been a little startling, but nevertheless, very fun.

I hope everyone continues to do well. Make sure to enjoy the candy corn pumpkins this time of year.

Love,
sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home