Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Nan

This is Nan's post as a comment, but I was afraid that people would not see it, so I Kristen put it as a real post. Anyway, if you want to post on this site and don't have the username/password, just email me and I will get it to you - kristen.edwards@gmail.com. Good to hear from you Nan!

Hi All!
I was just chatting with Anika on the phone this morning and she told me about this site. Great idea! Its SO great to hear what everyone is up to. I hope you dont mind me joining in...after all, I HAVE gulped liquid iron consistently for a good part of my life!
But as for recent news, Aaron, our 3-month-old, Abe, and I are still living in Lehi. Aaron is the general manager for Trizon, the sales company for Comcast here in Utah. I am pretty much a stay at home with a fun little coaching opportunity at Lone Peak High School. We just had State on Wednesday and our top girl got 2nd! I'm also trying to get back into shape myself and am hoping to run the Ogden marathon in May. My first race since Abe was the BYU Homecoming 5k last week. It was good to see Lindsay, Devra, Jill, and Melissa Teemont! Melissa and I actually run together sometimes since she lives just a few miles away from me. I totally agree that we need to have a reunion! And hey, if its on the starting line of the St. George Marathon, so be it!
Keep in Touch!
-Nan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home