Thursday, September 30, 2004

Still in good ol' Provo

Hello everyone. Let me first start out by stating that I know I never belonged to THE red meat night, but I was fortunate enough to attend a few times before venturing out on my own. It was good to see how everyone is doing and I thought I would add my two bits about what is going on in my life.
Pete and I are still in Provo. I'm working full time in Springville for a company called Nature's Way. I work in their international department taking care of the accounts we have around the world. This last May Pete and I went to Thailand and Taiwan for my work. We spent 2 1/2 weeks touring and having fun. Oh, and I had a few meetings in between. Since Pete served in Taiwan, we didn't have any major problems getting around the country despite the major language barrier.
Pete started his first year of law school. He's been spending a lot of time with Jill in the law library lately. I think he really enjoys it-so far.
I guess most people know that I'm expecting next April. I'm pretty much done with my first trimester and feel pretty good so far. Jill has been kind enough to run with me every once in awhile despite the fact that I'm slower than a buffalo. We're pretty excited and are hoping that it is a boy (despite Coach's wishes for a girl).
Since Pete and I will be here for a few more years, we more than welcome anyone that comes to old Provo. It's good to see some of the "older" girls once in awhile.
Thanks for allowing me the privlige of posting on your blog. And JoLee-PEACE OUT!

Katie (Martin) Sabey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home