Thursday, September 23, 2004

Sunny California

Hi girls!! This is a great idea. I have to admit that I am very slow on learning computers, so this is quite advanced for me. I have to agree with Nicole, I don't think I'll be posting any pictures anytime soon as I am still old fashioned with the camera---but I can always write updates.

Jill Dogger recently came and visited sunny California. It was great seeing her---only for a few minutes. Jill and I switched places for the weekend, she was here, and I flew to BYU to see the USC game. Sorry to say it Cougars, but I was in Trojan attire all weekend. The game was a blast. I sure wish there were some of us remaining in Provo because things aren't the same. It wasn't the same eating at the Brick Oven without any teammates.

Life in California is great. This time of year is always great---the Fall colors (yes, even in California), and the Halloween candy..life couldn't be much better. I do think the St. George marathon in 2005 is a goal of mine, so anyone wanting to join Barney and myself is more than welcome.

Well, I've gotta run. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll talk to you all soon.

Sure wish I could update you about the boy department, but there just aren't any new developments...the guy in front of me at the BYU/USC game was pretty hot, and he was wearing my USC scarf by the end of the game....but I'm still single, selfish, and loving it!

Miss you all lots and think of you often!!!
Love,
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home