Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Boston Insights - via San Francisco

As a preface to this entry, I need to warn all of you that this is not from a Red Meat Night girl. However, it is from the husband of a Red Meat Night girl. I was one of the few men who actually joined a meal or two during track season at BYU. As a result, I get to be one of the few men who get to post to their blog. Don't worry, Kristen has put me up to this -- and with good reason. I am in Boston right now and had the opportunity of having dinner and an evening together with Nicole and her "friend" Hyrum.

I was a bit surprised when Nicole said that we were going to this great restaurant called "striptease!" But before I had cast away all hope for Nicole's eternal salvation, she assured me that my wife would be okay with it because it was prounounced "striptease," but spelled "strip T's" as in T-bone steak. The place wasn't racey at all.

I'm belaboring the reason Kristen asked me to write this, I'm killing some time before my next appointment in Boston today. The purpose here is to give a full report on Hyrum. As I told Kristen after my four hour evening on the town, I was thoroughly impressed with the guy. He is tall, skinny (which I can relate to), funny, has a full head of hair, spiritually sharp, funny (did I mention that?) and, in a very un-San Francisco way of viewing men, I would say he is a handsome fellow (to which I can also relate - please don't edit this blog Kristen).

He works in a top secret Department of Defense lab for MIT, where he plays with lasers (truly every man's dream), speaks Russian, yet is a humble kid from Idaho. As I told Kristen, this guy's general authority material. So Nicole, in this public forum, let me privately tell you that this guy is a great catch! I'm rooting for you.

Since I'm on the topic of guys, JoLee, you have a winner too. THERE ARE NOT OTHER FISH IN THE SEA LIKE THESE GUYS.

Thanks for the red meat,
Cory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home