Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Screaming Children

I just wanted to say that it makes me very excited that people are actually doing this and that we have the youngins involved. I got to talk to Nicole on Saturday and it was great - I just miss you guys, especially in the morning when I am running by myself on busy streets. I did write this massive post for my Edwards family blog and I can't get it to copy and paste in here, so if you would like to read about my attempt at Super Saturday, go to the edwards fam site.

Blake and Rachel both got shots today at the doctor - it was awful. Blake was OK about his shot until he saw Rachel screaming in pain, then he started screaming, "hold you" (he hasn't quite mastered pronouns yet) for a good fifteen minutes while I tried to calm Rachel down with Blake on my lap. I was hoping they would both sleep the day away, but they have both been awake and grumpy. Now that they are asleep I can tell you that yes I do love my children and think they are cute.

I am reading this book by a pulitzer prize winning journalist, it's called All Over But the Shoutin' and so far I really enjoy it. Let me know if anyone else has good book suggestions because yes I am now old enough to be in a book club. Also, I am always looking for good red meat night recipes and if enough of you send them I will make the recipe book I keep pretending to make.

Sarah- I am going to be at a friend's wedding the 20th of November down south and hope to see you.

-Kristen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home