Sunday, October 10, 2004

More from Boston

Zac and I only have eight more months in Boston. -Better hurry on out to see us before we make the big move to Washington and start so called real life. We love New England/the East Coast and all it has to offer, but long for warmer winters and cheaper cost of living. After graduating from BU, yes sadly not BYU, (yet) I started working as a nanny for a rich catholic family with two beautiful girls Jane and Claire- and at a Victorian House Museum downtown so I could have a pretty free schedule. It has been nice as I have been able to travel to South America, the Caribbean, England and visit family over the past year as well as start a book club. I joined the Greater Boston Track team with Emily (Mars) Raymond, but also get to run with Nicole Magelson and Jessica Heiner who are out here as well. Fun fun.
Well, I would like to run St. George Marathon with you all in '05, but I may have a big swollen belly by then, unless I opt to go to culinary school. We shall see...
Thank you Kristen for starting this little blog. I have loved reading all that is going on in your lives!
hasta luego amigos,
Sherida Bird
sherida@thebirds.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home