Thursday, October 28, 2004

Swelling belly

Hi, girls! I feel all happy inside having just read all of your postings! You all sound so grown-up and accomplished! I would love to go out for a long Saturday morning run and get more details, then come back to my place to make waffles for everybody.

The real news for Nate and me is that we're expecting our first baby in April! I've been feeling great, and I'm appreciating running more than ever. We heard the baby's heartbeat for the second time yesterday which I absolutely love.

Other than reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting", I'm keeping busy as a pharmaceutical rep for Allergan. I call on ophthalmologists, and for the most part, they're really cool. Nate also works in pharmaceutical sales, except he works for Pfizer.

Kristen (and any other readers out there), I just read "Swimming to Antarctica" by Lynne Cox. I highly recommend it. It's an autobiography about a swimmer who broke the men's and women's world record for swimming the English channel when she was 14 and goes on about other swims she did. It's very inspirational.

I'm going to try to run St. George '05. A few other of you will be there, right? I figure it will be a great way to push myself back into shape and there won't be any pressure to run super-fast.

I will be in Utah for Thanksgiving. I would love to see any of you that will be there!

Miss you,
Amy (Bair) Cooper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home