Friday, September 08, 2006

New Blogs!

Very exciting news - Anika and Emily are bloggers. Check out the links on the right. There used to be a link to Emily and extended fam, but now she has one for just her family and it is great. Especially because she is running and winning tons lately!

This is Kristen and I'm expecting baby number 3 this February. Crazy, I know. I went to the doctor today and the first question she asked me was, "So, do you want you tubes tied while we are in there?" I was tempted, but declined. After my first ultrasound it looks like it is a girl which is great because Rachel has so many clothes that will be recycled.

We just got back from a sweet trip to Kauai - the first vacation with just Cory and me after six years of marriage and the island was simply amazing. The best part was a 17 mile ocean kayak trip that I know you all would enjoy. I actually thought about my running posse while on it because I knew you were the only people I know that would actually go with me without much convincing.

Hope you all had fun summer adventures.

All you having babies, I want to see some pictures. All you not having babies, I still want to see pictures.

Jill promised me like four weeks ago that she would post on this blog, so watch for something from her. Yes, I am trying to put on the pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home