Saturday, March 25, 2006




This is Benson and Will Thayer, 2 years and 4 months, respectively.

Way to go, Nan! Congrats on your little girl.

James and I and the boys are living in Virginia now. It is fun to be in the DC area. There is a lot going on (sometimes too much), lots of free museums, and the cherry blossoms are out now. I'm feeling a little more situated where we live and James usually enjoys his job. The culture, even in the church, is definitely different here. My level of fitness goes down drastically with each child, but I still get a morning run in a few times a week. Spring will help the effort. I have been painting a little bit. We are in Utah for my sister Angie's wedding and Benson and Will are loving all the attention, but hating their colds - Willy's second and Benson's tenth this season. I can't post pictures from my home computer, so here are a couple. I guess Macs are incompatible? I don't know.

About books, I liked "Reading Lolita in Tehran," and I agree with Kristen on "From Beirut to Jerusalem." I have also heard "Wild Swans" and "Nine Parts Desire" are good. I enjoyed reading "First Mothers" about mothers of the presidents from FDR to Clinton and I am just starting "A Midwives' Tale." I also would appreciate any good reading suggestions.

Great to hear from everyone. Keep posting. Liz Thayer

p.s. shar is having her third baby - a girl - this summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home