Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Long Time No Hear!

Hello everyone! I was up in Utah a few weeks ago visiting my family and ran into Nan at the state high school xc meet. Man, was I glad to see you Nan! Its been a while since Ive really had much contact with anyone from the group! I have really been missing the girl friend days lately so my knowing about this site couldnt have come at a better time! It sure sounds like everyone is doing great and enjoying life and moving on to new things. Well, heres an update on everything new (and old!) in my life.
Ive been here in San Diego for 3 1/2 years now and really love it. I worked as the bookeeper for Pauls family's business for a while until my first little boy, Ty, was born. I also coach the distance team on a high school track team here and love it even if it is hard sometimes (Ty comes along for the ride and unfortunately, really likes to chase shot puts). Its nice to work with kids that age though and actually make some kind of difference in their lives. The school already had a coach for the xc season but maybe in a year or two a spot will open up for me. I like xc so much better that track. Anyway, thats about it as far as work away from home. Then there is work in the home. Namely, Ty. His 2 year birthday was yesterday and weve had a ton of fun with him. Hes a busy, crazy, happy little boy that manages to make me laugh and scream everyday. He loves to run around and wrestle with Paul and he is definately all boy. Luckily, we live close to some parks and about a mile from Sea World where we have year passes and I can go and take Ty and let him run all his energy off. My hands will be even more full come January though because we have another little boy on the way due Jan 14th! Were really excited to see what new personality this one will bring. Paul is still working real estate and property management in his family businiess. He likes it all right but it really dosent fulfull him so he has actually applied with the DEA (drug enforcement agence) and the FBI and the process is moving along quite quickly so we arent sure what our future will bring exactly. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated. He is still really into volleyball and plays in leagues and tournaments often. Ty has already learned how to bump a volleyball quite well thanks to Paul. My running isnt going quite as well. I dont know how you guys do it when your pregnant! I tried running into my fourth month this time around and ended up with a hernia so that pretty much ended that. Running while Im fat is just too wierd to my body. Since Im now 7 months along, Im really missing it and I cant wait for the day I can get back into it. Unfortunately, there is no one to train with here so its not nearly as fun as it used to be. Someone please move to San Diego and run with me!!!! Well, thats about it. Next time I'll post some pics too. I'll be up in Provoland for Christmas and my brother Josh's wedding (yes, the dork decided to get married when I will be 37 weeks pregnant) so if anyone else will be around, please let me know. Please keep in touch!

Love ya all,
Tara Northcutt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home