Sunday, November 06, 2005

Joining the Mom's

I might be jumping the gun, but Zac and I are so excited and at three months I can't hold it in any longer....We are having a baby in May! I've been feeling great, but it's been challenging trying/wanting to keep up with my XC girls. Coaching has been very fun and rewarding. I look forward to practice everyday. Zac and I moved out of his parent's (after three long months) and into a big four bedroom home. After living in small Boston appartments it seems like a mansion to us. We would love guests! We are in University Place, WA where I've heard it rains, but have yet to see it.
Thanks again Kristin for keeping us writting and updated!
miss everyone,
Sherida

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger cory said...

Congrats Sherida! Having the first baby is such a great thing! Hope everything goes well - much love, Kristen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home