Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Because I could not fall asleep

I stayed up watching the White Sox beat the Astros- sorry Shar. Now I have this stupid adrenaline rush at midnight so I made a link box for all of us to use. I have four links but would love more, so email me or post or something and let me know if you have a personal site.

Also there are people out there with news that I have found searching some links on the right, so you might want to go check them out...


Congrats to Mel!

Anyone one heard from Liz Thayer? Has she had her baby? Her site is really cool, when I am rich I am going to have her paint pics of my kids.

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger JoLee said...

Kristen, I love, love, love your blog!!! I read all the way through July. Yes, of course I have homework and so forth to do, but I couldn't contain myself. Our blog is in its infancy still, but I can only hope that someday it will be half as cool as yours. - JoLee

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger JoLee said...

By the way, what's the story on the scrapbooking cover? Did Cory take that picture? It's awesome. I'm going to have to see if I can find your face in my local Target.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home