Sunday, October 16, 2005

We've expanded...


Hi gals,

Just a note to announce the arrival of Caleb Jex Steere, born October 7, 2005 at 8 lbs, 6 oz, and 20 inches. Yeah, he was pretty much huge. So, we're enjoying him, trying to get used to this two kid thing. Halle seems to like him, but has definitely had some moments this week. Thank goodness for moms, mine has been a huge help. Caleb's favorite thing to do is wait until I've just removed his dirty diaper and wiped his little bum, then he either hoses me down or poops all over whatever he's laying on (I've learned quickly not to change him on anything I value--sofa, bed, etc.) Other than that he's a really great baby..doesn't cry nearly as much as Halle did (or does now for that matter!)

We're still in Las Vegas, technically Henderson. Jared is enjoying work as a Sale Manager at the Lake Las Vegas Hyatt Resort. I'm enjoying the weather now that the highs are only high 80's instead of 110-115's. I did my last "jog" the Monday before I delivered Caleb, and it definitely wasn't as fast as Laura or Emily's run, but I was happy to still be moving. So now I'm taking the required 4-6 week hiatus, and we'll see if I have any time for running after that.

Anyway, keep up the posts--it's fun to hear what everyone's up to!

Melanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home