Friday, July 08, 2005

Hi from Liz


Happy 4th of July! I just wanted to say hello to you all. It's fun to hear how everybody is doing. We are all so scattered around the country now. It would be fun to get all the babies together. Running the St. George Marathon sounds fun. I'd do it with everybody, but I'll be 8 months pregnant by then. Who all is running?

James and I are in Utah for the summer while James studies for the Bar Exam. Are you taking it yet, Jill? We'll all be happier when it is over. We are staying at Thayers' house and Benson and I hop back and forth between here and my family's house. Benson is so big now (did he really come out of me?) and is getting so spoiled with all the grandparents and aunts and uncles around here. But it is nice for me too. He loves his cousins (Shar's boys) and soon will have a baby brother. I'll post a picture. I have been painting some while Benson sleeps and that is good to have my own thing to do on my own time. Of course, all the chores don't get done as well as they should... This pregnancy is so much longer than the last one. I can't wait to start running again - without this extra belly! We are moving to Washington D.C. in August sometime, where James will start work. So if you are going to be in town, come and stay with us. And keep eating that red meat!

Liz Thayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home