Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's been so long...

Hi, Chicas!

I've been meaning to post on this site since Lily was born, and it's taken me three months! I think Kristen already let you know, but Lily Maxine Cooper was born April 6, weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 19 inches long. She has grown so much since then, and she is a really great baby. Nate and I love how she smiles and "talks" to us all the time. Her favorite thing to do right now is poop all over herself and Nate - she's greased him at least four times by now, twice in his Sunday clothes. ;-)

Jessie Kindschi Dorais just moved to Champaign, Illinois, which is 50 minutes from here! She and Andy are attending the University of Illinois medical school which is located there. Yesterday Nate, Lily, and I went to their new home for a 4th of July dinner, and Jessie and I ran together for the first time since right before cross country Nationals of 2002. It was so wonderful to see her again and run with a teammate.

Nate, Lily and I were in Utah a couple of weeks ago so Nate's family could meet Lily. While we were there, my parents were set apart as the mission presidents of the Santo Domingo West, Dominican Republic mission by Elder Hales. We also blessed Lily while we were there so both sets of parents could be present. I couldn't get over how green Utah is right now! It was beautiful, and we had a great time. I also loved the chance to run with Nan!

I'm training for the St. George Marathon and getting really excited. Which of you girls will be there? Katie Sabey is planning on running it, too.

I'm trying to post a few pictures, hopefully it works. One is of Lily in the running stroller, one is of Lily and me by some cornfields not too far from where we live, and the other is of Lily and Nate.

I miss you girls and hope you are all doing great!

Amy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home