Thursday, June 23, 2005

East to West Coast

So good to catch up on everyone. Its been far to long since I've seen most of you. Zac and I are packing up and driving across the country from Boston to University Place, Washington. Zac is officially a denist, Dr. Bird, and doing fabulously at it.
I am going to be the high school womens coach for the cross country team. Nan- I can use all your advice as you've been doing this for awhile now. I am really digging the Hawaii trip they've planned! They are a fun bunch of girls.
Nicole and I meet up once a week to run and get to talk about the good 'ol days and how everyone is doing. Jessica Heiner joins us occasionally and Emily Raymond is recovering from the birth of her handsome little boy. I was worried that I wouldn't have any BYU girls to run with anymore, but it turns out Laura Heiner....Turner just moved 15 minutes away from where we'll be living. We look forward to hanging out with her and Aric, but I might get waisted if I try and run with her-so fast.
Hopefully we will see everyone more often now,
Sherida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home