Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hot in the city...




Greetings from Las Vegas, where the runners rise early, because it's HOT HOT HOT! I've been meaning to post for forever, but we've moved twice in the last 3 months which has kept things interesting. The first apartment complex we moved to was less than ideal, so we've moved again. Jared has been down here since January, working as a Sales Manager for the Hyatt Regency at Lake Las Vegas. Halle and I moved down in May after I wrapped up some things with my job in SLC and took the CDE examination (Certified Diabetes Educator). I'm not currently working, except for on my tan out at the pool with Halle. Hope you enjoy the pics of Halle--she loves to jump on the trampoline and pick raspberries off Grandma's bushes (hence the absence of her shirt--if you look close you can make out the faint streaks of raspberry juice down her tummy).

Like Liz, I won't be joining you in the running of the St. George Marathon due to a baby on board, but I may come watch. I'm due October 15; it's a boy this time. I went for a run this morning and got whistled at by a black teenager who was out tossing a football at 6 am--he must be into chicks with big bellies.

Anyway, our house it always open to any of you that want to come visit--if you come this summer and want to try out Jared's resort, there are discounted summer rates for friends and family--my current info is published in the BYU alumni directory if you want to get in touch, or email me at melanie.steere@gmail.com. Hope you're all doing well--it's great to hear what everyone is up to!

Love,
Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home