Sunday, November 06, 2005

Baby Claire



Hi Everyone!
Here is the newest Bird family member...




Claire Elise Bird ~ May 13th ~ 8lb 10oz

She is so much fun! (besides the 4am feeding)
I am so proud of you moms that have done this more than once. Its like a marathon- you have to forget the pain of the last one before you can move on to(even think about) the next :) The delivery wasn't that bad actually- She came wicked fast..by the time I got to the hospital I was an 8...but the breastfeeding...and late nights.....wew.
My Cross Country team has allready started running together after school, it will be awhile before I get to join them, but I have some good workouts for you Amy (and anyone else enterested) Ill just forward them to your email.
We took Claire to the duck parade in our town yestorday. Zacs mom is on city council and was riding in the parade. Its really a fun day for kids, face painting, pony rides, inflated bouncing gyms, free hot dogs from the fire department.
I guess this is life from here on out with kids...kid stuff....very cool
Well, Cammie (Heiner) Call just had a baby boy, Alex, two weeks before me and Laura (Heiner) Turner will be welcoming a new little one this new year. (Maybe it will slow her down enough that I can catch up and run with her for awhile :)
Look forward to hearing from Nicole too...
Hope all is well,
Sherida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home