Friday, January 14, 2005

happy new year

Hi girls,

Jill, my friends from my major at BYU do the myfamily.com thing. It is has extras like a posting of everyone's birthdays and contact info, and a separate section for posting pictures ( I still haven't figured out how to post a photo on here). But it is very similar to a blog. I think this would work. But I also don't mind paying $2 a year. I think it would be a headache trying to get everyone to pay every year. This might just be easier. Unless someone different paid the $30 each year - that's what my other group does. Those are my thoughts.

James, Benson and I are back in NC now for one more semester and then we will be officially done with law school! There is a light at the end of the tunnel, Jill. We're moving back to DC next fall. I ran a couple road races this summer, and even though I am incredibly out of shape compared to our BYU days, it was fun. JoLee, send me an invitation if you have an extra. 3321 Coachmans Way Durham, NC 27705.

I miss you all. Keep running wherever you are!

liz thayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home