Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Maggie Chan


Hi Ladies- This is Kristen, but I just received this email from Maggie Chan and thought I would post it: Hi, everyone, Bryce grows so fast and big. He has two teeth at the bottom. He can crawl like a pro. He can pull himself up. He likes holding my fingers to walk around everywhere. He is currently 8 months old, slimming down a little since he started crawling but still a chunk. Skyler just turned three today. Sorry for not having the party pictures here. You have to wait for the next edition. He had a Lightning McQueen party, getting a lot of “Cars” toys. The most he wanted was to become bigger and bigger, he said, because he was afraid that Bryce would be bigger than him. He got the idea from too many people to talk about it. Sad… I ran the Twin Cities Marathon on Oct. 1st with a stress fracture on my tibia… Ha… Funny, huh?! I finished 10th overall female with a time of 2:42:19. Considering that I had a cold and a stress fracture, 7 minutes off from what I wanted?! It’s a great race. I still had a hard time to imagine how I finished it with the stress fracture. So now, I am enjoying my time off, focusing on my scrapbooking business. I biked everyday to burn off some of my huge intake of calories and I would start running next week, 6 weeks from the 1st. I had a lot of fun and got to know many people in the process of this scrapbooking business, which kept my mind off from not being able to run in these 6 weeks. Brent was going to be deployed in January but he was told not to when he was training in MS about a month ago. I hated the military life this way; we couldn’t plan on anything two weeks in advanced. Something could be up anytime. So, I guess I wouldn’t be in Utah for 4 months now. Hope everything going well in your sides. Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home