Monday, October 16, 2006

Seattle and Waiting



Hey all! I am in Seattle now and enjoying it a lot. I miss Boston, especially the beautiful fall colors and friends out there but Seattle is treating us right. We have been blessed with absolutely gorgeous weather and I have enjoyed being closer to family. I am a week away from my due date so I am getting excited and wondering when our little one will make his big debut. I am hoping he waits until after tomorrow so I can officially be 28 years old before I have my first one. Then when they get older, I can feign great maturity as a mother. :) I miss my job as a dietitian but I am getting adjusted to home life too. My little sister just got married a week ago so I was busy helping my mom out with the final preparations. We also didn't do any pre-baby stuff in Boston because we didn't want to move everything so I have been locating crib, carseat and such. I am amazed at how much stuff one little tiny fellow needs. Hyrum is enjoying getting into the mix at UW. He is busy with classes and research. His professor seems very motivated and they already have been publishing conference proceedings and such so it seems like it will be a good experience for him. Here are some recent pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home