Friday, January 21, 2005

Provo life

Hello Girls,

Its been awhile since I last posted, but it's good to hear that everyone is doing so well.
Life in Provo is...great! Pete just finished his first semester at law school. I'm still working for Nature's Way in Springville.
I'm down to my last trimester. We found out we're having a boy (which made Pete stand up and cheer during the ultrasound). I'm due APril 19th and hope he's not a day later than that. My pregnancy has been really easy so far, but I've had to quit running and I'm feeling more like a beached whale than anything.
Pete and I are moving to Littleton, Colorado for the summer. He will be working with a small firm there and I will be laying by the pool. We're planning on coming back to Provo in the fall for Pete to start school again and I will work part time from home.
I'll post pictures once the baby is born-if he's cute.
It's always good to hear from everyone. Keep on posting!

Katie (Martin) Sabey

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger cory said...

katie- I love your worries. I was frightened too that my kids would not be cute and even worse that I would know. But, I still think they are cute and can't even tell if they really are or not. So please post pictures! Good luck these last couple of months- don't worry the baby comes out.
-Kristen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home