Thursday, January 20, 2005

In the works

Maggie Chan wanted to start a website for the whole team and we have - it is a blog:

http://nationalchamps.blogspot.com.

She is going to send out a massive email with the username and password. I will have links from both blogs to each other - I just thought it would be too many people if everyone posted here and I also think it is pretty cool that we have the national champs URL. If the redmeatnight blog dies, that is OK with me. We can just see what happens. Post wherever your little heart desires.

Anyway, the point of this being I just posted on that site how to use Hello to post pictures on the Blog. I hope it helps those of you who have not been able to post pictures yet.

Why my life is great : I am so excited because I get to see Sarah Ellis in a week when she comes out for Roman's wedding (Sherida I think you are going to be here too, email me and we can try to get together) and then I get to see a whole bunch of people in Utah for JoLees shin-dig that I already have plane tickets to and I can't wait to be standing in the rain in April in Seattle to see Nicole get hitched!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home